South Bay Support Group 7/30/21
TIME: 6:30 PM Pacific Time
DATE: Friday, July 30, 2021
LOCATION: Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
HOSTESS: Jessica Patay
Limit of 20 people.
Details will be emailed directly to you once you have confirmed your attendance by signing up here.
WE ARE BRAVE TOGETHER IN-PERSON SUPPORT GROUP POLICIES & PROCEDURES:
1. Each Support Group Facilitator (SGF) will provide COVID-19 Screening Questionnaires to be
filled out & signed by attendees before entering the support group venue. Attendees may have
the option to print the questionnaire at home, sign, and bring to the meeting.
2. Each Support Group Facilitator will complete and sign the COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire
prior to the start of the session.
3. Each attendee will complete and sign a WABT waiver prior to entering the support group
4. In regard to COVID-19, each group will abide by county or state guidelines. If guidelines
should change just prior to a meeting, and they do not allow for gathering, the support group
meeting will be switched to a Zoom virtual meeting. Attendees will be notified by email and
text message about the change.
5. If any attendee should be diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days of attending a WABT
support group, the Support Group Facilitator should be notified immediately.
6. If masks and social distancing are required by county or state guidelines, please follow
7. If you, a potential attendee, or your child or family member(s) are considered “high-risk”
candidates for contracting COVID-19, we ask, for your own health and safety, that you do not
attend in-person WABT gatherings.